Thursday, November 08, 2012

Labor Fruits!

Hi friends!
Here are a few links to what I've been working on lately.



Game one with Psychic Bunny and the USC Collegeology team is in full release and getting some good press. I did all the character art and animations. It's feels darn good to work on a game that does good for kids. We're wrapping up our next game with them right now, and it's even bigger and brighter than this one. I'm getting to stretch my 3d texture painting skills. It's sooo fun... just wait...
Good press from Gamasutra

Also my man and I started up a weekly podcast called...

We Watch Cartoons! Because we're grown ass adults who like to watch cartoons and talk about em'.
I think it's funny and good. But I like myself. We talk about Bronies, Adventure Time, Bob's Burgers, Looney Tunes, and more. With our big adult mouths. Have a listen! WeWatchCartoons.com or Subscribe directly in itunes

So there ya go. I've been a productive gal. Enjoy the fruits of my labor.

No comments: